JOB DESCRIPTION - SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
BOWO Creative is looking for a highly motivated, highly creative & social media savvy to join our team of in-house woman led social media & digital marketing agency!
The ideal candidate is a hard-working, solution-focused team player who will play a critical role in creating creative social media strategies, building original digital content and building community engagement across various social media platforms.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Practice social listening & market research on competitors & design customized strategies for clients
- Implement social media strategy to align with our business and clients’ goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI weekly & monthly
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor social media SEO and traffic metrics.
- Collaborate & communicate with other teams and clients, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency & to stay aligned with client’s overall marketing objectives.
- Monthly review meeting with clients via zoom is required
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout, etc)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Create custom graphic design for Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest ads + implement FB ads strategy when needed
- Manage other social media related tasks if necessary
- 2-3 years of social media/digital marketing experience, a minimum of 2 years required
- Background in beauty, skincare & medical aesthetic is required
- A portfolio of past clients is required
- Exceptional ability to create engaging & compelling captions, copies for clients
- Exceptional attention to detail, reading comprehension skills, and editorial judgment
- Fluent with Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, scheduling software, Mailchimp and Active Campaign
- Excellent time and task management skills & enjoy working in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- MUST be a problem solver, independent thinker & self-motivated team player
- MUST have a can-do and positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends & overall business management and marketing skills
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in our clients & their business
We prefer candidates to be residents of the city of Toronto & GTA areas.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary Range: $45,000 – $57,000 annually
- Flexible work environment
- Collaborative team culture
- Paid vacations
- Unlimited sick days
- Performance based bonus structure
- Referral based commission
- Exclusive perks & discounts with our vendors
Deadline to Apply
August 15th, 2022