BOWO Creative is looking for a highly motivated, social media guru to join our team of #bossbabe!
The ideal candidate is a hard-working, solution-focused team player who will play a critical role in creating social media strategies, building original digital content and community engagement across various social media platforms.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Practice social listening & market research on competitors & design customized strategies for clients
- Implement social media strategy to align with our business and clients’ goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI weekly & monthly
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor social media SEO and traffic metrics.
- Collaborate & communicate with other teams and clients, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency & to stay aligned with client’s overall marketing objectives.
- Monthly review meeting with clients via zoom is required
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout, etc)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Create custom graphic design for Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest ads + implement FB ads strategy when needed
- Manage other social media related tasks if necessary
- 1-3 years social media/digital marketing experience, minimum of 1 year required
- Background in the beauty, skincare & medical aesthetic is required
- Exceptional ability to create engaging & compelling caption, copies for clients
- Exceptional attention to detail, reading comprehension skills, and editorial judgment
- Fluent with Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, scheduling software, Mailchimp and Active Campaign
- Excellent time and task management skills
- MUST be a problem solver, independent thinker & self motivated team player
- MUST have a can-do and positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends & overall business management and marketing skills
Contractor & Project-based
We prefer candidates to be residents of the city of Toronto & GTA areas.
Oct 31st, 2021