BOWO Creative is looking for a talented & business-savvy individual to join our team of #bossbabe!
The ideal candidate is a hard-working, solution-focused team player with leadership potentials who will play a critical role in helping our agency with client-facing tasks, client relationship management and digital marketing strategy creation, and quality assurance of projects.
- Meeting with clients to understand their project goals and requirements
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Practice social listening & market research on competitors & design customized strategies for clients
- Managing & monitoring project scopes & deadlines
- Planning a project manager calendar and budget
- Contribute to strategy building & creative direction of client proposal & quote
- Scheduling and hosting a project kickoff meeting, along with frequent check-ins with the internal team & clients
- Streamlining communication between internal team members
- Monitoring project progress and clearing roadblocks
- Double-checking all project deliverables for accuracy
- Monthly review meeting with clients via zoom is required
- Sending progress updates to clients
- On-boarding & Off-boarding process with clients
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions with the internal team
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Manage other client-facing related tasks if necessary
- 1-3 years of project managing experience, minimum of 1 year required
- Background in the beauty, skincare & medical aesthetic is preferred
- Exceptional management & customer service skills
- Data analysis & forecasting
- Familiar with project management tools & Softwares
- Exceptional attention to detail, reading comprehension skills, and editorial judgment
- Excellent time and task management skills
- MUST be a problem solver, independent thinker & self-motivated team player
- MUST have a can-do and positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends & overall business management and marketing skills
- Intermediate-advanced level of understanding social media marketing, paid advertising, influencer marketing & event planning
Who will you work with?
- Internal team
- Outside vendors
- SEO specialist
- Web specialist
- Facebook Ad specialist
- Social media managers
- The clients
Part-time & remote
We prefer candidates to be residents of the city of Toronto & GTA areas.
Deadline to apply:
Oct 31st, 2021